Find Your Answer
Vinyl Fencing FAQs
Yes! Because they’re long-lasting, durable, and attractive, a vinyl fence will boost your property’s value. This is an investment, so it’s important to choose a reputable vinyl fencing company to do the installation.
To maintain your vinyl fence, you can maintain it by:
- Washing it regularly by hosing it down and giving it a good brush-down at least twice a year
- Inspect it regularly to check for damage
- Remove overhanging branches from nearby trees, as the branches can damage the fence
- Remove mildew with a very mild bleach solution and a soft cloth
- Fix any damage as soon as you notice it
This depends on a range of factors, including the type of vinyl you opt for. For 100 linear feet - a small area - you’re looking at $1,500 to $4000. For about 300 linear feet, you’re looking at a range of between $4,500 and $12,000. The good news is that we offer free quotes. We’ll discuss your individual needs with you and measure the installation site. Get in touch with us and we’ll get back to you!
Initially, installing a vinyl fence will be more expensive than installing a wood fence, as vinyl is more expensive. However, a wood fence will need to be repaired and replaced more often. If you’re planning on owning the property for ten years or more, a vinyl fence will save you a great deal of money in the long run.
Vinyl fencing is a great option if you want a long-lasting, durable fence that looks good. Waterproof and aesthetically pleasing, vinyl fences are a good option for those who want to improve the security and privacy of their property without compromising its look.
Vinyl fencing, when installed correctly, can offer you a number of benefits:
- Vinyl fencing is durable. It’s up to five times stronger than wood fencing and is not prone to fungus, rot, or termites.
- Vinyl fencing is long-lasting. Vinyl fencing typically lasts 25 to 30 years before it needs replacing.
- Vinyl fencing is attractive. Well-designed vinyl fencing looks stunning and can complement the aesthetic of your home.
- Vinyl fencing is a good investment. It’s typically more expensive than wood fencing, but because it lasts longer, you’ll save far more money in the long run.
- Vinyl fencing offers privacy and security. Wall toppers are ideal for extending the height of your wall.
- Vinyl fencing adds value to your property. If you’re hoping to sell your property, a well-installed vinyl fence can boost its value.
A vinyl wall topper is installed on top of a pre-existing wall. Vinyl wall toppers are a great way to increase the height of your wall without removing it and reinstalling new fencing. They’re ideal if you want to improve the security or privacy of your home. When installed well, a well-designed vinyl wall topper can add beauty to your home by complementing its aesthetic.
Is there a difference between a PVC fence and a vinyl fence? The terms are usually used interchangeably, but vinyl fencing usually includes more than just PVC - dyes, stabilizers, and more are used to create a high-quality fence. PVC is used in fencing because it’s quite strong, cost-effective, and long-lasting.
If Your Question Is Not Here Contact Us
If you cannot find your PVC fencing concerns addressed here, please feel free to submit the form below. We are happy to serve our clients with the best customer response and services.